Antonio Dolcetta on Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:49:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Starting locations of Rule Tag Objects

On 12 Jan 2007, at 03:40, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

> The Rule Tag Ball is on Rule 4-3.
> The Rule Tag Goal is on Rule 1-12.
>
> And just to make sure my reporting requirements are satisfied:
> Last nweek there were no valid rule tag actions made by any player,
> all players have a RTL of null and an element of Earth, no score
> changes last nweek were due to rule tag, and no RTOs are possessed.
>
> (Actually, it might be impossible to fulfill these requirements if
> they have to be both before nday 2 and after nday 9 of the same
> nweek. I'm also not sure when the 10 points per week for being
> Moderator is supposed to be assigned.)

i thought the moderator of rule tag was supposed to be Optional, but
youre right, it doesn't say so in the proposal.
I also checked the rule rof elections and it appears that you cannot
declare an election unless a rule explicitly requires you to, am I
correct ?