Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:57:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Starting locations of Rule Tag Objects

Antonio Dolcetta <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> i thought the moderator of rule tag was supposed to be Optional, but
> youre right, it doesn't say so in the proposal.

Sorry, I just do what the props and rules say to do. :)

> I also checked the rule rof elections and it appears that you cannot
> declare an election unless a rule explicitly requires you to, am I
> correct ?

Rule 3-3 states that "If the Administrator holds a post, e may choose
to hold an election." That's the only way elections can happen right
now as far as I can tell, although the comments in the rules suggest
that making changes by proposal is reasonable.

So, does anyone want to be Rule Tag Moderator and/or Oracle? I'd be
happy to hold an election if someone else is interested in the jobs.

--
Peter C.