Nicholas Avenell on Wed, 29 Nov 2006 03:52:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] RFC: The Grid

Another nomic, in a land far far away, had a grid based thingy for
which I coded a PHP script to build a current state of the board from
a text file, which could equally be grabbed from a wiki page. If
something like this goes though, I can modify that code to keep track
of our own grid automatically/by wiki.

- --
Aquarion
Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / http://www.aquarionics.com