Antonio Dolcetta on Sat, 25 Nov 2006 06:31:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Judgement draft

On 25 Nov 2006, at 05:47, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> Thus, I suggest that we need a method whereby a judge, or a panel of
> judges, or maybe even a consensus vote of the whole game, can
> "correct" the gamestate in whatever method is deemed fairest to all
> parties.

I agree that such a problem could arise. Part of me is tempted to
just say "you could just submit a proposal about it" that's the
easiest way of having a consensus vote to fix the problem. Or maybe
we could have a shared office to which judges can demand game-fixing
power ?