shadowfirebird on Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:41:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Judgement draft

> You will notice that the draft does not say that Judges have the power of altering gamestate, they just guide the interpretation of the rules.

So if I ask for a judgement on the statement "I have won because X"
the judge  can reply true or false but e doesn't have the power to
grant me a Win?

Note that I'm not saying that I think it wouldn't work.  I'm asking
how it would work.

Of course, we don't have wins yet, or any sort of winning condition.
In my ignorance I would have thought that this was the most likely
sort of thing to ask for judgement on.  Maybe we should wait on this
one until we have some sort of winning condition, or meta-rule about
winning, in place?  Again, I don't know.  I'm just asking.