Jake Eakle on Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:13:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Conflict resolution

Why does the oldest one win, instead of the newest? Also, are dates in
n-time or earth-time? What if two rules say they override each other? Why
should changing some irrelevant part of a rule affect it's precedence?

Very sorry if this sounds harsh or anything - It's just really late/early,
and I don't have time to write things out more... nicely.