Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:47:28 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] comex votes

comex voted:
> Motion 342/1: Queue Up Interesting Proposals           : Against
> This just sounds weird, and why is the ability to submit a proposal
> defined on a Pen?  If for whatever reason I drop (or give away) all of
> my Pens, then I can't propose anything for the next nweek.

Well, it could be defined anywhere, really. But if someone has no
Pens, then nothing they propose would be voted on at the next Voting
Period anyway... So it's not really any worse off than we are now, and
there's a reason to try to keep at least one Pen around.

And with a name like "Pen", I wanted it to have *something* to do with
submitting proposals. But I would probably be okay with a prop that
moved prop submission to be by itself instead of on Pens.

--
Peter C.