Mark Walsh on Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:36:14 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] A (possibly) Serious Oversight

On: 1/24/06 12:12:25 PM comex sent:
> Subject: Re: [s-d] A (possibly) Serious Oversight
>
> > I failed to place Aunt Mabel's Soul in the Attic!
>
> What is the point of putting it there?  It would appear that Great
> Aunt Mabel's Soul isn't even defined, but if it was there (as it would
> be if a Talisman bound to it is destroyed) then players could pick it
> up, which is pointless but shouldn't be possible anyway.

My Prop 346 covers most of the concerns regarding Mabel's Soul.
I just failed to place it somewhere. It is defined in Room Ordinances
for the Attic, but beyond that, well, latest changes to Section VII of
the Rules make some things unclear.

Triller