comex on Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:12:25 -0600 (CST)
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [s-d] A (possibly) Serious Oversight
- To: discussion list for B Nomic <spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [s-d] A (possibly) Serious Oversight
- From: comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:12:19 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=ZyoSbpGcBbo8UOW8G1Die+cU4Dx6H87JCY9uKUQdKon1RI2YYQIFLZ7SHr+NoDFEY8ZfJSm3+NCOxb9rH/fwRGluV1fU1fM3v6QzSinv94YLLGjkaJ0i6mhC0ZjURin7R4iw39LAJSnTUMTfIluLBInSp85T2Wh/9N0Q2I5+Ebk=
- In-reply-to: <410-22006122417250760@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <410-22006122417250760@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I failed to place Aunt Mabel's Soul in the Attic!
What is the point of putting it there? It would appear that Great
Aunt Mabel's Soul isn't even defined, but if it was there (as it would
be if a Talisman bound to it is destroyed) then players could pick it
up, which is pointless but shouldn't be possible anyway.
spoon-discuss mailing list