Antonio Dolcetta on Tue, 29 Nov 2005 07:23:16 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p298

Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:
EugeneMeidinger has submitted a new Motion, p298.:
Motion 298/0: Crazy cartographer's contest continues.
A Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
Last modified on nweek 101, nday 7

Create the following rule under section 10:
{{
== Was this here before? ==

When each room e has been in,
three great prizes e will win:
400 GeneChips and 5 pens
plus any two uncommon talismans.
This rule shall be repealed
as soon as a winner revealed.
Each room is counted is a specfic way;
each noted only at the end of the nday.
}}

<snip>

it would also be good to specify that it starts
counting as of the creation of the rule (so that players who have been
running around for a while already don't get a huge advantage).

I think it already does that, (assuming the second "is" in "Each room is counted is a specfic way" is actually supposed to be an "in") Each room is counted at the end of the nday, and it will not start to to be counted until the rule is effective. I thought it was clever.

--

	Antonio
    http://gelo.dolcetta.net