Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:24:20 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] EugeneMeidinger submits p298

EugeneMeidinger has submitted a new Motion, p298.:
> Motion 298/0: Crazy cartographer's contest continues.
> A Proposal by EugeneMeidinger
> Last modified on nweek 101, nday 7
>
> Create the following rule under section 10:
> {{
> == Was this here before? ==
>
> When each room e has been in,
> three great prizes e will win:
> 400 GeneChips and 5 pens
> plus any two uncommon talismans.
> This rule shall be repealed
> as soon as a winner revealed.
> Each room is counted is a specfic way;
> each noted only at the end of the nday.
> }}

I don't quite understand what this is supposed to do. It gives each
player 400GC, 5 Pens, and 2 talismans for each room e visits? Until
there's a winner? (And well, technically DQT is the current winner)

What's "Each room is counted is a specfic way"?

I'm sure there's a good idea here, I'm just not understand what you're
trying to do here.

--
Peter C.