flutesultan on Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:18:36 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-d] Re: [s-b] RE: rachel attacks Rainbow Wolfe

Rainbow Wolfe sends:

> heeey. Stop attacking me. Just because I'm not taking notice at the moment
> :P
>
> I guess I'd better make an effort to catch up and see what's actually
going
> on. I'm on hol in about 10 days so hopefully that'll give me some time.
> Until then I thnk I'd better keep an eye on you.
>
> - Rainbow

At issue, I believe is rachel's Soul, which is in your possession.
(At least that was alluded to when e rejoined).
Perhaps you can strike an agreement.
We appear to be in stasis, so no further combat can occur until
the clock starts (unless a different player initiates it).

Triller