Rainbow Wolfe on Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:29:40 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] RE: rachel attacks Rainbow Wolfe

heeey. Stop attacking me. Just because I'm not taking notice at the moment
:P

I guess I'd better make an effort to catch up and see what's actually going
on. I'm on hol in about 10 days so hopefully that'll give me some time.
Until then I thnk I'd better keep an eye on you.

- Rainbow

On 15/10/05, flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > # 1st 3 - Attacker:rachel
> > # 2nd 3 - Defender:Rainbow Wolfe
> > No. of sides on every die: 6
> > No. of dice for every roll: 3
> > No. of dice rolls requested: 2
> > No. of rolls per line: 1
> >
> > 15
> > 17
> >

> By 10-5 (3rd paragraph) , add 2
> to attacker's roll (initial attack).
>
> Result is a tie. rachel now has 5
> Action Points.
>
> Triller

Just think what you know to think, say what you know to say, and do what you
know to do. Everyday, lots and lots.