Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 21 Jul 2005 06:24:10 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Wonko amended 175

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Make a way to start elections for posistions held.
>
> Make a type of deputy which assist a minister by handling part of the job.

I've written something up to revise the whole ministry thing, but it's
based around the theory that ministries are jobs, and don't really add
any power. If you want to give the minister of the house more power,
then perhaps my proposal-that-I-can't-submit-until-next-nweek needs
some revising.

Normally I've had no problem with the 5-props-per-nweek thing, but
this nweek I think I could use 10.

--
Peter C.
Going to church does not make a person religious, nor does going to