Daniel Peter Lepage on Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:06:09 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-b] Re: [s-d] Weekend Vacation

> Since I'm only barely getting myself back into participation (I have no
> idea
> what's on the ballot right now...), I'm going to take a little initiative
> here. I turn my Clock Key to Off. Does that count as one vote for off or
> four?

Only one, but I could use a day too if I'm about to get three more
Ministries for the weekend. I'll turn mine off, making three out of four
keys off.

Which reminds me, we really need more people to take Ministries. What
would entice y'all to take a few?

--
Wonko