eugman on Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:53:58 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Question about necromancers.

I personally like the class because if some priest decides to "heal" me (which can be deadly for the dealers of undead) I get to keep my talisman. However due my evilness a person without thier sould can't capture more souls. So unless this has changed how do you intend for them to deal with this? Collect sould go necro and then switch to something else?

Also I'm interested in adding a gc benifit for not being a boring guy to encourage using a class. does anyone see a problem with this.?