Alex Truelsen on Wed, 8 Jun 2005 20:42:10 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] BvS votes

No one would presume to create a card with that text. No one would presume
to create an Add-On with that text, or a new Rulebook, or a rule in a
non-Ruleset rulebook. As such, no one should presume to create a new rule,
because you don't say what you're creating. Also, we've had major game
emergencies in the past becuase no one noticed a problem for weeks and we
suddenly weren't sure we were still able to play the game, so saying that
the problem is void because I've voted for your proposals in the past
doesn't fly either.

[[BvS]]