Rainbow Wolfe on Wed, 8 Jun 2005 14:11:21 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] BvS votes

Fair enough, but I think enough people seem to realise that using 'create'
denotes creating a new rule. This seems to be the default action of the
game. I could create amendments, but I usually choose to 'amend' instead. At
present I am simply creating text that will be filed in the BNomic Rules
document thus becoming a rule.

Game precident also backs me up on this as people have voted for my props in
the past. And, as you have not commented on previous proposals, I would
assume that it hasn't been a problem before.

I think you also know that it is neither a card or add-on as you have just
declared you are CFIing it because it isn't clear enough that it is a rule.
Just because I didn't specify it so exact.

-Rainbow Wolfe