eugman on Sat, 28 May 2005 10:28:35 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] I shouldn't have eaten the 99 cent sushi.

Well what if we made it so you got the 150 genchips but every non bablized game action you make costs you 30 Genechips. So you could make three non bables game actions and still be getting money.

Also how are we to understand the game actions?I remeber seeing a thing where people would have it be in english but have no whitespace could someone elaborate on that?