Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 25 May 2005 08:59:47 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Peter amends p104

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On May 23, 2005, at 5.24 PM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Peter has amended p104.
>> When a Proposal Passes, for each Final Vote on the proposal that was
>> MAYBE it, the proposal's owner gains 1A.
>
> Why "MAYBE it" instead of just "MAYBE"?

To fit the syntactic pattern previously used of referring to votes FOR
it or AGAINST it... I just plugged in the new voting value I created
instead. I suppose that just MAYBE there works just fine.

--
Peter C.