Rainbow Wolfe on Fri, 13 May 2005 19:16:53 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] Guardian's Report: 2 Open CFIs

Damn! Oh well. I will eventually learn to stop using reply so often.

I voted Yes (although not that it counts) because the statement said: "The
Soul of Mithrandir, if it has an independent existence, is in the possession
of Baron von Skippy." The key word being 'IF', if the soul exists then it
belongs to the Baron.

(I was also exercising my right to vote since I suggested this amendment to
the Judges rules while Wonko was tidying the rules pre v2)

-Rainbow Wolfe