Daniel Lepage on Thu, 12 May 2005 18:42:36 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Raelus amends p81

On May 12, 2005, at 6.43 PM, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Add the following paragraph to Rule 3-3:
{{
A player must pay the Poll Tax during the nweek e wishes to vote. E may do this as a game action. The Poll Tax object consists of a list of one or more game objects that must be in the player's possession to be destroyed for the purpose of the Poll Tax. The Poll Tax is Your Soul.
}}

So next nweek, we'll all lose our Souls voting, and the nweek after, nobody will have a Soul anymore so only new players will be allowed to vote? Or the few players who didn't bother to vote next week.

How about "The Poll Tax is one tenth of your Amplitude, rounded up"? Then older players have to pay more and younger players vote for free.

--
Wonko

"This gubblick contains many nonsklarkish English flutzpahs, but the overall pluggandisp can be glorked from context" -David Moser, quoted by Douglas Hofstadter in his "Metamagical Themas" column in the January 1981 "Scientific American"