Rainbow Wolfe on Fri, 6 May 2005 17:39:12 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Problem or feature?

Sorry update so far are:

Proposal 29/11: Dueling
A Standard Proposal by Raelus
Last modified on nweek 86, nday 10

Proposal 43/1: Some immutability: nice.
A Standard Proposal by TheVoice
Last modified on nweek 87, nday 5

Proposal 42/2: Interesting, so let's add no disasters.
A Standard Proposal by TheVoice
Last modified on nweek 87, nday 4

Proposal 58/0: <Title>
A Standard Proposal by BvS
Last modified on nweek 87, nday 8

And I think we had decided BvS prop didn't count... or currently make any
sense. :P

- Rainbow Wolfe*