Daniel Lepage on Sat, 7 May 2005 11:31:46 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: Problem or feature?

On May 6, 2005, at 6.39 PM, Rainbow Wolfe wrote:

Sorry update so far are:

Proposal 29/11: Dueling
A Standard Proposal by Raelus
Last modified on nweek 86, nday 10

Proposal 43/1: Some immutability: nice.
A Standard Proposal by TheVoice
Last modified on nweek 87, nday 5

Proposal 42/2: Interesting, so let's add no disasters.
A Standard Proposal by TheVoice
Last modified on nweek 87, nday 4

Proposal 58/0: <Title>
A Standard Proposal by BvS
Last modified on nweek 87, nday 8

And I think we had decided BvS prop didn't count... or currently make any
sense. :P

Proposals can't be revised during voting. If you examine the timestamps on the above messages, you'll see that all the changes were submitted before voting started. However, right around that time the mailing lists stopped working for a bit, and as a result all messages within about half an hour of when Voting started came to us late and out of order. The above changes were all submitted within the 10 minutes prior to the start of Voting, and so were legal.

The one exception was the Baron's prop; it really was submitted during voting. That's ok, though - if you have fewer than five props on the Ballot, then you're allowed to submit new ones during Voting, but they won't be voted on until the next nweek.

--
Wonko

The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
                -- Buckminster Fuller