Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:42:22 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Wow, a real live reset.

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> The really sad thing is that I probably had a better idea of what
> everything did back in those days, even though there were rules longer
> than the current ruleset.

Well, when you're there for the creation of the rules, it's bound to
be easier to remember since things change one bit at a time.

> I'm going to be a bit quiet for the next few days, as I struggle with
> an unnatural syzygy of projects and papers.

Another reason to go to longer weeks... Every once in a while,
everyone has a few days of can't-play-Nomic time, and it's annoying to
miss an nweek.

--
Peter C.
"This specification allows any of these approaches.  Solving the