Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 13 Apr 2005 05:44:19 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: [auto] Peter amends p2

Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I thought you were for shorter nweeks?

Well, I was for 7-length to coincide with real-weeks. But since there
are as you mentioned good reasons not to do that, I figure that a
longer week might not be such a bad idea. I also thought that a longer
week would make the game more attractive to people, since it'd be less
of constant time commitment.

At the very least, it opens up debate on the subject more. I wouldn't
be heartbroken if it got voted down; I just thought that it might not
be such a bad plan to keep thinks the way they used to be.

--
Peter C.
"I know I can count, I've done it before. No, wait a minute...."