Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:28:14 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] NDate 80.4

"Glotmorf" <dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On 16 Feb 2005 at 0:00, automailer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> The Clock is On.
>> It is nweek 80, nday 4.
>
> I should like to point out that the roster hasn't been updated
> since (according to it) nweek 79, nday 2.
>
> In particular it doesn't reflect my 26 points or my out-of-
> the-vat status.
>
> This is meant as an explicit objection to an implicit
> statement of the gamestate -- that there has been no change.

My reading of the Statute of Limitations (rule 129) would be that
leaving something alone wouldn't be a statement of the game state
until a minister says that eir public display is up-to-date.

If you don't like the delays in updating the Roster, then you could
always run for the office of Minister of the Roster and update it
yourself. I might run for it myself, but I haven't really decided yet.

--
Peter C.
"The IPng WG has selected a packet format which includes 1696 bytes of