Jake Eakle on Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:03:57 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Squid, take 2

Hm. Yes, i suppose so. But still, even if they were of very small size, for
them to remain stars their mass would be very great, not to mention their
temperature, so the hats etc. would all get sucked in and burned.

I think this might be why this is a board game and not a spacflight
simulator. Maybe. : )

--Personman