Jake Eakle on Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:00:30 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Squid, take 2

Or we could just track pieces getting eaten on the list of moves, along with
how many pieces the black hole that ate it has eaten so far. I think it
would be a good idea to track all automated moves, as in:

* Personman's Squid moved from B3 to A3

* Wonko's penny was destroyed by Phil's black hole.

this way each event is independent and referable-to. And it makes keeping
track of what black holes have eaten very easy.

--Persoman