Jeremy Cook on Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:01:42 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Squid, take 2

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 03:53:53PM -0800, Jake Eakle wrote:
> Yes, but the phrase 'anything would be better than my interpretation' also
> implies that you would prefer a second holocaust, which makes you evil. I
> arbitrarily rule that players who are evil have no say about anything
> whatsoever, and ought to be slapped. :-P

First of all, that was an example. Second, you don't have the power to
rule that, especially since you are also evil.

With your new version of the Black Hole rule, Black Holes should be
renamed Stars, to make our rule astronomically correct. And Black Holes
aren't supposed to get "full". Instead, we should say that the Star has
gone Nova, and then it gets removed.

Zarpint