Jeremy Cook on Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:45:58 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Squid, take 2

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 03:38:50PM -0800, Jake Eakle wrote:
> Alright, I'm good with that. I make a Small Pewter Hat at D0 and suggest
> that maybe something should be done to make mkaing a legal move easier.

Now that we have a Minister of the Board, we have the SOL to make things
easier. Can we get the SOL to apply to previous representations of the
board posted to s-b more than 10 days ago, under the grounds that after
10 days, objections can no longer be made?

Zarpint