Phil Ulrich on Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:55:46 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] Phil submits p1947

First, Zarpint:

> There should be some bonus or something for the person who puts it in
> Gridlock. Like the Suberian win for creating an unresolvable paradox
> in Nomic.

I agree, but I'm trying to think of how to word it. I would put "Award ten Points to the Player who made the last move before Gridlock," but I'm trying to think of a situation where that might not necessarily be the same person who caused the Gridlock. In my head it seems like it would be, but I'm not 100% sure.

Now, Personman:

> My question is, why the wait?

Just to make *really* sure it's In Gridlock. On the other hand, one full nday is probably sufficient.

> also, [snip] should be replaced by [snip]

Done. Revision's on its way.

--Phil