Jake Eakle on Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:07:32 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1941

Title: Re: [s-b] [auto] PlayerPersonman submits p1941
First off, ViewProps is down, in that that it shows a lot of python errors rather than the current proposals. Thought someone might wanna know.

Secondly, Regarding this void:
I am aware that there might be some trouble with the phrase 'do away with' in the second move. This may seem frighteningly similar to the whole 'lay down' thing. However, i think it is distinctly different, in that 'lay down' had a real-life meaning easily interpretable to be something other than 'play'. However, 'do away with' really can't mean anything other than 'kill' or 'destroy', which is the intent here. Thank you for your cooperation,

Personman