Daniel Lepage on Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:13:17 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Nweek 67 Ballot

On Aug 10, 2004, at 10.24 AM, Daniel Lepage wrote:

If my votes show up in just a minute, we'll know that that works.

Hmm... well, it works when I tell it to send them to me... perhaps it's being filtered 'coz it's not really emailing from an actual address and so can't quite be subscribed to the list...

What sort of comment thing would you like? Do you mean something like textareas along with every line of the ballot on the voting page, or comment senders from the 'view proposals' page, or what?

--
Wonko

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.
      -Carlos A. Urbizo