Daniel Lepage on Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:24:13 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Nweek 67 Ballot

On Aug 10, 2004, at 5.41 AM, Glotmorf wrote:

On 9 Aug 2004 at 10:20, Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:

I hereby designate the form at
http://www.nomic.net/~wonko/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/VoteOnProps to be a
public forum for the purposes of casting votes. I'm pretty sure it
works perfectly; if you have any trouble let me know and I'll fix
anything that doesn't work. Also, feature suggestions are welcome
(it's pretty spartan right now).

It seemed to take my vote...Should I have logged in first? :)

Buggrit. It's supposed to tell you that you can't do that (it won't have recorded the votes anywhere). That's fixed now.

Also, it now loads your previous votes, if any, and there's a checkbox to have it autosend them to s-b.

If my votes show up in just a minute, we'll know that that works.

--
Wonko

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
     -Plato