Norinel on Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:21:35 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Rules by mail

On Monday, July 26, 2004, at 03:40 PM, Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:

I noticed that card activity went up substantially after I posted the current hands, etc. to the forum. This suggests that in general people prefer reading things on the forum to looking them up on a website.

At least a note that things on the website have changed. If you'd added "Then everyone draws a card; the results of that are on the cardlist page.", there'd probably have been a similar activity spike.

I definitely think I'll try to publish a list of current proposals when the Ballot comes out; is there anything else that y'all would like periodically sent to a forum somewhere?

I'd like to see at least everything except the ruleset going out perhaps weekly; (Or at least things that've changed) as for the ruleset itself, I'd find it a bit long for an e-mail.

--
Wonko

-Norinel