Glotmorf on Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:24:28 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Rules by mail

On 26 Jul 2004 at 15:40, Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:

> I noticed that card activity went up substantially after I posted the current hands, etc. to the forum. This suggests that in general people prefer reading things on the forum to looking them up on a website.
>
> Would anyone like/dislike it if I started periodically posting the ruleset? The downside is that the ruleset can get rather large at times, but it would make it easy to survey what the current rules are, and would make it easy to reconstruct the gamestate from list archives.
>
> I definitely think I'll try to publish a list of current proposals when the Ballot comes out; is there anything else that y'all would like periodically sent to a forum somewhere?

By "posting the ruleset", do you mean emailing it to the list?  I'd rather not have my
mailbox fill up quite that fast, thanks.  How about a mirror site on a separate server
instead?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt