athena on Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:09:22 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Hello

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 04:01:56PM -0400, Norinel wrote:

> On Monday, July 19, 2004, at 03:40 PM, Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:
>
> >What is with nomic and Gnomes?
>
> Zarpint might be on a better track, but I think it has something to do
> about those who pronounce the former with a long o.

That hadn't occurred to me, because I don't pronounce it that way, but
it's plausible.

> As far as trying to get some idea of exactly what's going on, the two
> things I'm not entirely sure about is whether or not there's still a
> recognized state of emergency and why anyone has 0 style. (154.B.6 says
> Style is a positive integer, which would supersede 154.A's default
> value of 0.)

1. There's no SOE. The only Player who might possibly be recognizing one
is Araltaln. Wonko's Refresh Prop passed, ending the Emergency.

2. Until now, the Style anomaly could be explained by the Statute of
Limitations.

Zarpint