Norinel on Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:02:01 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Hello

On Monday, July 19, 2004, at 03:40 PM, Daniel Peter Lepage wrote:

What is with nomic and Gnomes?

Zarpint might be on a better track, but I think it has something to do about those who pronounce the former with a long o.

As far as trying to get some idea of exactly what's going on, the two things I'm not entirely sure about is whether or not there's still a recognized state of emergency and why anyone has 0 style. (154.B.6 says Style is a positive integer, which would supersede 154.A's default value of 0.)

-Norinel