athena on Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:03:57 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Clock forward

I don't think Deputizing Wonko ends the emergency. There are at least a
few other things that need to be dealt with:

- Money. I have some ~ now. I should have been paid each of the last few
  weeks, but who knows how rich anyone is?

- The Scarf. Platonically, someone has it. Where is it?

- Ministers. The Game really can't function without most of our
  ministries occupied.

- Gremlins. Are any of them active?

- The Roster Page. It's hopelessly out of date, and we do need an
  up-to-date roster. Does the Gremlin Fund currently contain 341 points?
  Does Athena's Society actually still exist? It's not listed on the
  Wiki, but I don't think it was ever dispanded. Gender changing should
  not be on the LOGAS since one of my props a while ago, but it's still
  listed. Does M-Tek still exist? The roster says it "may no longer".
  Etc.

I don't see how we can resume play without a large cleanup of some sort.

Zarpint