Glotmorf on Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:06:57 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Clock forward

On 14 Jul 2004 at 19:03, athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> - The Scarf. Platonically, someone has it. Where is it?

I don't want to think about the scarf being had non-
platonically, on the off-chance I'm given it some day.

> - Ministers. The Game really can't function without most of our
>   ministries occupied.

Theoretically Wonko can handle everything.

> - Gremlins. Are any of them active?

I seem to recall the Witch being used relatively recently.

> - The Roster Page. It's hopelessly out of date, and we do need an
>   up-to-date roster. Does the Gremlin Fund currently contain 341
>   points? Does Athena's Society actually still exist? It's not listed
>   on the Wiki, but I don't think it was ever dispanded. Gender
>   changing should not be on the LOGAS since one of my props a while
>   ago, but it's still listed. Does M-Tek still exist? The roster says
>   it "may no longer". Etc.

Athena's Society went down to one member (me), whereupon I
disbanded it.  M-Tek still exists, since Wonko and I are still
members.

Whether or not this constitutes an emergency situation is a
slightly different question from whether the game can
continue.  If there are that many concerns about the
gamestate, I might suggest there be a clock stoppage due to
non-issuance of a Recognizer while things get cleaned up.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt