Glotmorf on Fri, 9 Apr 2004 21:15:16 -0500 (CDT)

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Another Vote

On 8 Apr 2004 at 11:58, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> I also give proposal 1837 a prose rating or 2. While the prop was
> interesting, the prose portion can barely be described as a 'story' -
> there isn't any plot, narrative, or even dialog. It's just a rant.

Harsh, but probably fair.  When I typed that, I had Mage: the
Ascension a bit on the brain, and they had these little rants
at the beginnings of chapters and certain subsections.

I'll take this as an indicator that this style doesn't work
with this crowd.  Though I'm still a little puzzled by
Zarpint's comment, seeing as how this is a new style for me.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt