David E. Smith on Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:49:32 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Another Vote

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Glotmorf wrote:

> Harsh, but probably fair.  When I typed that, I had Mage: the
> Ascension a bit on the brain, and they had these little rants
> at the beginnings of chapters and certain subsections.

So, what do you think about the "new'n'improved" World of Darkness they're
promising us this fall? Will it be even vaguely new and exciting, or just
(further) milking of the cash cow?

...dave