Zarpint on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:03:28 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] style and order

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, David E. Smith wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Zarpint wrote:
>
> > No, he is not effectively saying something by being silent.
>
> In that case, I declare the gamestate to be Blue.

If that weren't to spoon-discuss, we'd now be in trouble...

> Anything that could automate this sort of stuff would be welcomed, but
> frankly, I don't really have the time and energy to wrote a massive
> NomicBot. Which is vaguely ironic, as over the course of the last couple
> years, I've invested more time and energy into B Nomic than it would have
> taken to write said 'bot.

I don't blame you, Dave - that's why I wanted Ministers to be beefed up, so
the entire game isn't on your back. I didn't think of this then, but we
should reward Ministers with Bandwidth instead of/in addition to money,
since Bandwidth is IMHO the most valuable game commodity.

Zarpint