Glotmorf on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:04:44 -0600 (CST)

Re: [spoon-discuss] style and order

On 26 Mar 2004 at 19:18, Bill Adlam wrote:

> Glotmorf wrote:
>
> > Did Zorro have style, or did Catherine Zeta-Jones just make
> > him look good?
>
> I guess you're the judge of that.
>
> > Aside from that, is someone actually going to CFI over the
> > damn thing?  Or should I just give a style verdict and fall
> > back on the Statute of Limitations?  Assuming that didn't get
> > axed too...?
>
> That only applies to things the Admin says, not things e doesn't say.

Ah, but he's responsible for saying what the game state is.
If he doesn't say that the game state changes with respect to
the scarf, then he's effectively saying the game state with
respect to the scarf didn't change.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://www.nomic.net/~dwhytock/imt