Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 30 Jan 2004 14:19:54 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 56 RESULTS

The reason my Statement contains both is that they are both about the single
concept of when actions take place after being posted to a public forum. I
was dealing with the two different cases in the same Statement.

For instance, note CFJ 1675 "The taking, transfer, creation, destroction, and modification of T-shirts are all considered changes to the gamestate." There are many different things here being asked about, but they are all about the same single concept.

Zarpint

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> On Jan 30, 2004, at 3:12 AM, Zarpint Jeremy Cook wrote:
>

> > There was only one Statement in that CFI, but it was the conjunction of
> > multiple clauses.
> >
> > Saying:
> > Statement: Snow is white. Grass is green.
> > is no different than saying:
> > Statement: 1. Snow is white. 2. Grass is green.
> > or:
> > Statement: Snow is white; grass is green.
> > or:
> > Statement: Snow is white and grass is green.
> > etc.
>

> I think the second, where the statements are numbered, implies that
> they're two different statements; I certainly thought that was what you
> were trying to do.
>
> Anyway, I think it's a bad idea to CFI two different ideas at once -
> I'd prefer to see two different concepts packaged as two different
> CFIs.
>
> --
> Wonko

Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx       --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd
grep -r kibo /     "Movements are the problem, not the answer to problems."