SkArcher on 30 Jan 2004 14:31:56 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 56 RESULTS

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:35:13 -0600 (CST), David E. Smith <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Proposal 1757/2 (For the Love of Bob) (The Pusher Robot):
AFF: Mikie The Inscrutable, Teucer, The Pusher Robot, Zarpint
NEG: Baron von Skippy, Glotmorf, Sagitta, SkArcher x2, Wonko
ABS: bd
Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (4-6-1-0). Measure fails. The Pusher Robot loses 2 points.
The Admin breathes a sigh of relief. :-)

I respectfully submit to the Admin that the vote count for this prop is incorrect.

My votes on this matter were modified by this message;

http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-business/spoon-business-200401/msg00069.html

which was late arriving, as you can see from the headers;

10 seconds, but it doesn't count :/ I was out of time.

SkArcher