Baron von Skippy on 29 Jan 2004 15:54:48 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 56 BALLOT (Corrected)

>I retract my previous philosophical mandate (Selective lobbyist) votes,
>and instead use both of those votes to vote NO on p1770

-That's not very nice of you.-

>i thank bd for voting late and inadvertantly cluing me in to realise that
>the plotting radical known as Baron von Skippy had not yet done so.

-Just because you didn't notice me doing it doesn't mean it didn't happen.-

>i apologise to the admin for not being able to stop having em renamed Bob

-Eh, I think that one may be covered anyway. Still, though, crushing it mercilessly would be a nicer use of those votes than stopping my little prop.-

[[BvS]]