David E. Smith on 30 Jan 2004 06:38:44 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 56 BALLOT (Corrected)

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Daniel Lepage wrote:

> I'd be interested in finding out just how Wild Card managed to gain
> control of my proposals 1756 and 1759... without even posting a message
> to either forum in a long time...

Simple 'nuff. The Web form in which I input proposals has the names of all
the currently active players, and I tend to just type'n'tab through them.
The form for a new proposal has blanks for, in this order: Prop number
(because there are very rare instances where I have to modify this), type
of item (I use the same form for rules, props, etc.), and "owner" (the
author for proposals, assigned Judge for CFIs, etc.)

Wild Card comes before Wonko. So when I load up the new props Web page
it's: TAB 'p' TAB 'w' TAB (cut and paste prop). Sometimes I forget to hit
'w' twice to switch from Wild Card to Wonko.

p.s. i suck and am lazy kthx.

dave