Baron von Skippy on 12 Jan 2004 06:35:15 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

>> Basically, get rid of the "the" in your prop, and put up with him being
>> "the Almighty Bob."-
>
>One question: why would this make any difference? (And why does your
>mailer dislike In-Reply-To headers?)

-I don't like playing with the word "the." There's just too much risk of this going wrong, like if you missed any occurances of "Admin" without a "the" in front. And my mail is just weird.-

[[BvS]]